Saturday, August 6, 2011

We Have Matching Cars

It's official, David and I are now both owners of 2009 Hyundai Accents.  However, his is gray and mine is maroon....and of course my car is much better due to the fact that I have cruise control! Boo-ya!  We decided to document this wonderful moment with pictures.  Here is one from the back of both of our cars.

It's a little hard to tell but my car is in desperate need of a wash!  Ok here is one from the side of the cars.
 
Once again...the Derbys are awesome.  Now the last pic is from the front.  

After running around since 9 AM we finally found the car for David at Mercedes-Benz of Reno.  The process was pretty much quick and painless unlike the experience we had buying my car last year at Hyundai of Reno.  Overall we are happy and we will get some good rest tonight from all of the walking around we've done today.
 

2 comments:

  1. Awe, so cute!! I'm very jealous, Mike can't wait for the day we can afford new cars :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha It definitely is an awesome feeling :)

    ReplyDelete